WHY BUY WITH BHIMA
Bhima is dedicated to setting a new standard of transparency and trust to the sale vendor process. So when you buy a yearling from Bhima, you know what you are buying.
- An exceptional graduate record
- A reputation of selling well developed and prepared yearlings
- Well handled and educated horses
- Handled by a dedicated team of experienced staff
- And sold through a transparent transaction process including access to the Kick Sales Platform
A reputation for transparency, Bhima prides itself on leading the industry in horse sales transparency. In 2019, Bhima launched the Kick Sales Platform and became the first Australian yearling vendor to make yearling health, background and ownership information accessible to buyers.
In addition, Bhima publically and freely publishes x-ray and scope reports by two independent and respected veterinarians, opening up the flow of information from the vendor to the buyer.
Mike and Kate are committed to continually developing trust in the Bhima brand by challenging outdated industry standards on sales transparency and integrity.
Bhima will offer drafts at all the major sales across Australia including Magic Millions January, Inglis Classic, Inglis Easter, Inglis Premier, and Magic Millions National Sales.